Park Auto Group

Friday, January 23, 2009

Be Friends with Insight on Facebook

I was reading through the new Honda Insight blog on Honda.com and found this to be very cool. I copied this text and re-posted here for you all to read. It's crazy where the internet is going...cars have their own Facebook site, family pets have their own MySpace site. I love it !!
...joel
Anyway...here's the post and a picture of the Insight...
Well its official: the Insight Concept has a Facebook page before I do! (See how Will and Sage feel about it in the video below). We launched the page this week and we?re already getting some fans. The page has photos, videos, and it even pulls in excerpts from these very blog posts you?re reading right now. So check it out, become a fan and send all your Facebook friends over too. And stay tuned for more fun stuff like demos and games. I know I?m excited. Maybe I?ll even sign up for a Facebook page of my own. --Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment